Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Happy 100th Birthday Bessie

Hello Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors...

Just recently I was messaged and asked if I could make a special Birthday card for a special lady that she works with. I was intrigued and asked more questions, well it turned out to be for a very special lady who was turning 100.

So I asked were there any special requirements, the lovely lady loved red Roses, 
I thought for a moment as I knew I wouldn't have any Red Roses in stock, but there was no panic I always buy my different flowers in white, then spray them what ever colour is desired.  

So this is the final card, and Bessie I hope you loved it...
 

Here is Bessie holding her card at 
her birthday party!!!!



So there you have it. 

Please be kind and leave me some love, 

join in and don't forget to become a follower.



Thanks for stopping by.


Keep on Crafting!!!





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love roses and my favourite colour is yellow. Bessie doesn't look 100 though! Happy birthday to Bessie!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda your card is stunning and it is so nice to see the happy recipient. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so sweet! How amazing and what a gorgeous card to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx