Monday, September 26, 2016

Some Recent cards

Hello Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors...

Today I thought I would start by sharing with you some recent cards
 I have made to go to a little gift shop...


This is thee 1st and a little different as I don't usually 
us a black base for a card.




Then I went for Gold and Blue.


And Last but not least a Black and grey base with a beautiful 
red spay of flowers.


To give this last card a sheen like I have I sprayed it with 
Snow white, Colour Blast.

So there you have it. 

Please be kind and leave me some love, 

join in and don't forget to become a follower.



Thanks for stopping by.


Keep on Crafting!!!






 

6 comments:

  1. Three beautiful cards Rhonda. I love the dramatic colourway of the first one and the gorgeous lace. The second card is so pretty with the darling birds. The final card has such lovely warm colours and stunning flowers. Big hugs and love xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you darling, Big hugs back to you... xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Rhonda all your cards are gorgeous all the flowers are just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie Darls, Big Hugs to you... xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cards, the flowers look gorgeous! I especially like the blue one with the bird, Jane :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx