Saturday, October 8, 2016

My Creative Artiste DT Challenge 19


Challenge 19 DT project for

Hello Crafty Friends and Followers

It is that time again ...Challenge 19!!!

Our Awesome Sponsor this month is



Our Challenge this month is still
"Anything Goes" for anyone that wants to join in.

So to be in it for a great prize,
get Crafty and go to...
...check out the Challenge Rules and become a Follower if you are not already!!!


Here is My Entry for this Months Challenge!!








Products used were
DA Cogs1
Industrial barbed stars 
Rusting Powder
Chains
Maja Design Patterned Papers (listed below)
Vintage Autumn Bascis No XX111
Vintage Autumn Bascis No XX1
Vintage Autumn Bascis No.XIX BS
Vintage Autumn Bascis no.XXII

So there you have it, my project for this month...Hope you enjoyed it...

Please be kind and leave me some love,
join in and don't forget to become a follower.

Keep on Crafting!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda this is stunning I love the photo and all the embellishments. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous LO Rhonda. The design and elements are all wonderful, especially the rust effects. A lovely photo too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE rusty bits Rhonda and your's a perfect :) Fab layout and great colours! So pleased to be part of the CA team, Love, Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous layout with this perfect rusty elements.I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Rhonda, what an awesome page, such fabulous detail here, love the photo, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Rhonda, what an awesome page, such fabulous detail here, love the photo, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout - just love all those rusted elements.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx