Friday, June 2, 2017

Challenge 27 - Creative Artiste DT post


Hello Crafty Friends and Followers
It is that time again ...
Challenge 27 for


This month we have been blessed once again with sponsored products
from the one and only Judy McKay from our Design Team


This month, as all months entries by the public is Anything Goes.

For us DT Ladies we create using something that the sponsor has 
donated.  
All DT Ladies we will be using Stamps and/or Dies.

WALL OF LOVE


Starting off I grabbed some modelling paste and set it aside to
dry a little in the sun...Doing this creates a thicker paste with
more body that allows more depth.

Applying this paste to a canvas board over a stencil with my
handy metal spatula achieved the heights and texture I wanted.


From here I applied a series of stamps about the board and then
over-sprayed with a collection of LSG Spray Mists.

Since many of my pieces have flowers I thought TH could help me
again so out came some die-cuts and I coloured them
to complement the background.


My Scrapmatts stash was then raided to compliment the
flowers as well as create the centre piece.


Scrapmatts
CB1115 Leaves 01
CB1120 Wings 01
CB2021 Vines 02
CB6093 Ornate Frames 21
ST5013 Bricks
LSG: Cape Cod Coral, Cotton Candy Pink
Wake Me Up Before You Go Gold, Love At First Sight Lavender
Blue Hawaiian Blue
Kaszazz Stamps
TH Die-cut Flowers and Flourish Made Into Flowers
Canvas Board, Modelling Paste


So there you have it, my project for this month...Hope you enjoyed it...

Please be kind and leave me some love,
join in and don't forget to become a follower.

Keep on Crafting!!!




5 comments:

  1. A beautiful canvas Rhonda. The pretty details and fabulous textures are wonderful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how colours blend, and the texture of the wall is great! Beautiful canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous project!! I really must get myself a brick stamp, and stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Full of loads of texture and love the colour choices :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous love all the textures and the colours work so well x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx