Sunday, September 21, 2014

Card Album

Hello again friends my how time flies...Sorry for my absence in the past week but I have been busy in my craft room creating this album for a very dear friends 70th Birthday this Card Album... in making this Album I set myself a challenge to only use leftover scraps from my leftovers basket.... It was such a fun challenge but at times I really had to think out side the square, as it was tempting to open a new packet of things but I was very strict on myself...So here is my Card Album made for my friends 70th Birthday...


Remember a while back I showed you all this sneak peak...
Well here it is in more detail 







 








Make sure to like us on Facebook, and become a follow here...
Thank you for checking out my project today...
Keep on Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx