Friday, November 7, 2014

DT Post

Good Afternoon  Everyone!!! I am so very excited to do this post today because its my first post as a Design Team member and its the launch of a new challenge Blog called

"A Crafty Mess."


 1st Challenge  -  Anything Goes 

Our fabulous sponsors are

Sassy Studio Designs

StampArt By Kathryne

Here is my design team pieces...

 

I really hope you liked my first ever DT pieces...

I coloured these images with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Don't forget you can follow me on Facebook or my Blog to keep up to date where I am at... 

Thank you for checking out my project today...
Keep on Crafting!!!
  

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:46:00 AM

    Hello Rhonda, two beautiful projects love them both, love the backing papers anfd the twine, the dies and the flowers and all the pretty embellies in the secon one. Thank you for being apart of the design team.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beautiful cards love the lovely colours you have used too. Thank you for joining the design team. love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely Rhonda. Beautiful colour ideas for Christmas. So pretty. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx