Tuesday, November 4, 2014

New Furniture for my craft room, and display area...

Hello friends far and wide, today I don't just have something I have made to show you, I have photos of the new furniture in my craft room, and a beautiful display area that backs onto my craft room...

This is the old storage in my craft room.

And now this is my amazing storage area and display area...


Thanks to a great friend for giving me her old storage and my amazing husband for build all the rest of the storage, and adding to the new display area...

I also have a layout to share with you all...


I used Dusty Attic chipboard, Seam Binding, resin flowers, distress ink, paint, Dusty Attic flowers, WOC flowers, Maja Designs Patterned Papers... 

Don't forget you can follow me on Facebook or my Blog to keep up to date where I am at... 

Thank you for checking out my project today...
Keep on Crafting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Rhonda!!! That room just keeps getting better!!!! I love the colours in That layout - gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful crafty space Rhonda! Great layout too.
    Hugs,
    Bev xx
    (ps I'm jealous of that lovely space! :) )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx