Friday, November 14, 2014

Trinket Box


Today I have to share with you all a very cute gift in the 
way of a Trinket Box!!! 
I am heading out and about today, first off to the local school 
to do my usual volunteer job as a Mentor...
Then will be out at meetings for the rest of the day, so there 
won't be a lot of craft happening today...


  So I hope you liked my very unusual 

creations thus so far, but this is only a few of what I have to make...
Make sure to like us on Facebook, and become a follow here so you can leave me a comment on what you think...
Thank you for checking out my project today...
Keep on Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx